Mass-E-Poxy FlakeFlor is a decorative surface that is seamless, waterproof, hard wearing, and can be applied to vertical surfaces to form a sanitary base. This low viscosity epoxy system exhibits good physical strength properties and better chemical resistance than apliphatic amine cured systems. It can be applied over sound concrete, quarry tile, brick pavers, steel decks, or various types of wood sub-surfaces.
The epoxy resins utilized in the Mass-E-Poxy FlakeFlor system are of the highest quality available from Shell Chemical Company. (Reference applicable Shell technical data sheets for more information).
The rich color of the Mass-E-Poxy FlakeFlor is achieved by incorporating vinyl paint-chips in either a uniform solid color or a multiple color combination. The Mass-E-Poxy FlakeFlor color selection chart includes 21 standard combinations. The paint-chip size may be 3/8″, ¼”, or 1/8″, or a combination of these sizes. A custom color combination may be elected by utilizing any of over 40 standard paint-chip colors available or a paint-chip matching your specific paint selection may be achieved.
The surface texture of the Mass-E-Poxy FlakeFlor can be made smooth or slip resistant. The slip resistance factor can be varied to meet the needs of the floor’s purpose. Therefore, the Mass-E-Poxy FlakeFlor system is ideal for areas such as:
• Kitchen, coolers, and food preparation areas
• Shower, bathroom, and locker-rooms
• Institutional floors and laboratories
• Hallway and stairs break / lunch rooms
• Pool decks, etc.
Mass-E-Poxy FlakeFlor system is designed for moderate traffic bearing areas, and is installed by trained, experienced applicators in several thin layers to an approximate thickness of 1/16″ to 1/8″.
• Excellent wear resistance and durability
• Monolithic, including an optional integral cove base
• Resistant to many chemicals
• Unaffected by water spillage
• Produces a rapidly-installed, seamless floor at a modest cost
• Decorative, uniform surface appearance
• Low maintenance
• No waxing or stripping